Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Apple Coffee Cake

Last night I made coffee cake, but not just any coffee cake. This one had apples in the filling. 
I basically made the recipe below minus the nuts and the glaze.
I love coffee cake which is why I had some for dessert last night and for breakfast this morning. The prep work was a little longer than I would like for this simple recipe, but it was worth it in the end.
 So good that it's already half gone!
 This morning while trying to work on a project, my cat insisted on sitting right next to me even though I told him there was no room. I guess he proved me wrong.

This is his "Really? How many photos are going to take of me? I'm trying to nap here" face.
 Seriously. There are about ten more photos besides these ones.
Happy Kitty sitting in the sunshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment