Sunday, September 1, 2013

September Photo-a-Day Challenge- Day One: Inspire




I've always wanted to do a photo-a-day challenge, but every time I saw one I was way to late to start and thought maybe next time. Well this time I have no excuse! I found this one from Amy at The Idea Room yesterday and I knew it was time to challenge myself. 

The first one ended up being a painting of the day. For a while now I've wanted to create a wall full of things that inspire me and since that was the first prompt I thought this would be a perfect opportunity to pant something. I used extra paint I have from my chair project, watercolors, and an extra 4x4 Canvas that I had lying around. The photo after is where it lives on my wall.


After finishing my painting I was feeling crafty so I pulled out my Artist Trading Cards and decided to make a new one. I like how the flowers turned out on this, but overall this is too busy for my tastes. Live and Learn. I would love to continue making an ATC for everyday of September on top of the photo, but that may be too much. We will see.

 
 
Bonus Photo! 
Here's my cat sticking his tongue out at me. He rarely does this so I had to grab my camera and blind him with my flash since it's so late.


No comments:

Post a Comment