Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Intro

Hi my name is Staci and I'm addicted to all things crafty and artistic. I've created this blog to help deal with and document each new hobby I discover. Recently I have caught the home decorating bug, but I have also been baking more often as of late. And crochet has always had a dear place in my heart. Speaking of things dear to my heart, while attending college I adopted the strangest cat I have ever met and now don't know what I would do with him. All this things together lead me to my title... Cats, Crochet and Cupcakes.
I'm a college student still one class short of graduating but I ran out of money and had to head back home to sunny southern California to try and get my life back on track. Since leaving my university I have been feeling stuck and uncreative. My hope is this blog will give me a chance to reconnect with everything I love doing and somewhere along the way help me decide what my next step in life will be.






No comments:

Post a Comment